Difference between revisions of "User:Chaitanya Athale"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 01:10, 1 August 2011
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Chaitanya Athale
- IISER, Pune, India
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from From news about the OpenWetware and news about the iGem projects., and I've joined because I have learnt quite a bit from the openwetware Wiki and would like to contribute to the community effort..
- 2003, PhD, DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany
- 1998, MSc, Zoology Dept, Pune University, India
- 1996, BSc, Botany, Fergusson College, Pune, India
- Pattern formation
- Cell system modelling
- Reaction-diffusion systems
- Quantitative Microscopy
- Swarming behaviour in experiment and theory
- Athale CA, Dinarina A, Mora-Coral M, Pugieux C, Nedelec F, and Karsenti E. Regulation of microtubule dynamics by reaction cascades around chromosomes. Science. 2008 Nov 21;322(5905):1243-7. DOI:10.1126/science.1161820 |
- Athale CA and Deisboeck TS. The effects of EGF-receptor density on multiscale tumor growth patterns. J Theor Biol. 2006 Feb 21;238(4):771-9. DOI:10.1016/j.jtbi.2005.06.029 |
- Zhang L, Athale CA, and Deisboeck TS. Development of a three-dimensional multiscale agent-based tumor model: simulating gene-protein interaction profiles, cell phenotypes and multicellular patterns in brain cancer. J Theor Biol. 2007 Jan 7;244(1):96-107. DOI:10.1016/j.jtbi.2006.06.034 |
- Athale CA, Christensen MO, Eils R, Boege F, and Mielke C. Inferring a system model of subcellular topoisomerase II beta localization dynamics. OMICS. 2004 Summer;8(2):167-75. DOI:10.1089/1536231041388339 |
- Bacher CP, Reichenzeller M, Athale C, Herrmann H, and Eils R. 4-D single particle tracking of synthetic and proteinaceous microspheres reveals preferential movement of nuclear particles along chromatin - poor tracks. BMC Cell Biol. 2004 Nov 23;5:45. DOI:10.1186/1471-2121-5-45 |
- Werner Dubitzky (Editor), Jennifer Southgate (Editor), Hendrik Fu� (Editor). Understanding the Dynamics of Biological Systems. Springer. ISBN:9781441979636