User:Cecelia M. Miles
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Cecelia M. Miles
- The University of Chicago
- Dept of Ecology and Evolution
- 1101 E. 57 St.
- Chicago, IL 60637 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2006, PhD, University of Florida
- 2000, MS, Florida Institute of Technology
- 1986, BS, Texas A&M University
- My research is focused on the trait of egg size and the developmental and evolutionary implications of shifts in per-offspring maternal investment. I am currently researching robustness of early segmentation gene expression patterns in Drosophila embryos under different selection pressures for egg size.
- I also have an ongoing project to identify QTL influencing the trait of egg size in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Paper1 pmid=18500651
- Paper2 pmid=12011236