User:Cecelia M. Miles
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Cecelia M. Miles
- The University of Chicago
- Dept of Ecology and Evolution
- 1101 E. 57 St.
- Chicago, IL 60637 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2006, PhD, University of Florida
- 2000, MS, Florida Institute of Technology
- 1986, BS, Texas A&M University
- My research is focused on the trait of egg size and the developmental and evolutionary implications of shifts in per-offspring maternal investment. I am currently researching robustness of early segmentation gene expression patterns in Drosophila embryos under different selection pressures for egg size.
- I also have an ongoing project to identify QTL influencing the trait of egg size.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here