Difference between revisions of "User:Catherine I. Mortensen"
Revision as of 10:08, 28 January 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Catherine I. Mortensen
- iGEM team at the Univeristy of Texas at Austin
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Professor Barrick from the University of Texas at Austin, and I've joined because To complete assignments for Dr. Barrick's synthetic biology course (CH 391L) at the University of Texas at Austin and to participate in the iGEM team..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164