User:Carrie M Thompson
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carrie M Thompson
- Office: 56-230
I work in the Samson Laboratory in the Center for Environmental Health Sciences. We work primarily on DNA damage repair and I can tell you more about my project if you are interested.
I am originally from Minnetonka, Minnesota and I am a big fan of snow and winter. I grew up playing hockey and played Division I hockey at Dartmouth. My hobbies include sports, reading, watching movies, shopping, cooking and baking goodies.
- 2015 (?), PhD, MIT --- HOPEFULLY!!! :)
- 2008, BS, Chemistry, Dartmouth College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164