I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Caroline Hom
- Arizona State University
- 510 E University Dr
- Tempe, AZ, 85281, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Haynes Lab at Arizona State University. I learned about Synthetic Biology and Bioinformatics from Dr. Haynes, and I've joined because I am a Haynes Lab Member.
- 2009-Present, BSE, Arizona State University
- 2005-2009, High School, Mountain Pointe
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here