I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carolina Tropini
- Stanford, California.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am rotating in the Barron, Endy and KC Huang Lab lab at Stanford University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Drew Endy, and I've joined to create easily accessible and editable notes and lab books..
- ?, PhD, Stanford University
- 2008, BSc, University of British Columbia
- Cellular Biophysics
- Synthetic Biology
- Systems and Applied Biophysics
- Science Outreach, Volleyball, Tennis, Rock-climbing, Ballroom dancing, Horseback riding, Skiing, Cooking, Reading (whenever there is time for it), Backpacking, Hiking.
- Wiggin M, Tropini C, Tabard-Cossa V, Jetha NN, and Marziali A. Nonexponential kinetics of DNA escape from alpha-hemolysin nanopores. Biophys J. 2008 Dec;95(11):5317-23. DOI:10.1529/biophysj.108.137760 |
- Tropini C and Marziali A. Multi-nanopore force spectroscopy for DNA analysis. Biophys J. 2007 Mar 1;92(5):1632-7. DOI:10.1529/biophysj.106.094060 |