I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carolin Delker
- Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry
- Independent Junior Research Group
- Weinberg 3
- D-06120 Halle (Saale)/ Germany
- in 2007 I joined the Quint Lab for postdoctoral studies
- 2007, PhD, MLU Halle-Wittenberg / Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry (Wasternack Lab)
- 2000-2002 research fellowship (work on TSWV vector specificity of Thysanoptera), Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg, Institute of Zoology
- 2000, Diplom (~MSc), Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg, Institute of Zoology (G. Moritz Lab)
- 1994-2000 study of Biology at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg
My main research objective is currently the identification of genetic suppressors of tir-1-1 mediated auxin resistance. Additional interests comprise the natural variation of responses to phytohormones such as auxin, jasmonates and other oxylipins.
- Delker C, Raschke A, and Quint M. Auxin dynamics: the dazzling complexity of a small molecule's message. Planta. 2008 Apr;227(5):929-41. DOI:10.1007/s00425-008-0710-8 |
- Delker C, Stenzel I, Hause B, Miersch O, Feussner I, and Wasternack C. Jasmonate biosynthesis in Arabidopsis thaliana--enzymes, products, regulation. Plant Biol (Stuttg). 2006 May;8(3):297-306. DOI:10.1055/s-2006-923935 |
- Delker C, Zolman BK, Miersch O, and Wasternack C. Jasmonate biosynthesis in Arabidopsis thaliana requires peroxisomal beta-oxidation enzymes--additional proof by properties of pex6 and aim1. Phytochemistry. 2007 Jun;68(12):1642-50. DOI:10.1016/j.phytochem.2007.04.024 |