User:Carol A. Davis
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 4.7 Email
- 4.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 4.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 4.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 4.13 Commitment to academic integrity
- 5 Useful links
- 6 Useful links
- Carol Davis
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- davisca AT mit DOT edu
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Class of 2015), Cambridge MA
- Worcester Academy (Class of 2011), Worcester MA
- Toxicology and epidemiology
- Genetic Engineering
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Course 20(Biological Engineering)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
davisca AT mit DOT edu
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
We will take a doodle poll to set regular office hours based upon T/R or W/F section. However, we do offer supplemental office hours before big assignments are due.
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours? We have held office hours in the evening in the past, but day time slots are best.
Sundays before 5 pm, Mondays before 1 or after 5 pm.
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes (Spring 2013)|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No (Fall 2014)|
|7.03 (Genetics)||No (Spring 2014)|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- I have worked in Voigt Lab, which both focused on Synthetic Biology. I worked under a postdoc to develop a three-way orthogonal blue-light sensing system for e-coli as well as an accompanying degron library.
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Anything Seafood, raw bar is the best
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
- Paper2 pmid=13718526
// leave a comment about a paper here
- Book1 isbn=0879697164