Difference between revisions of "User:Carol A. Davis"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
* , , , ,
* , ,
Revision as of 13:16, 6 September 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carol A. Davis
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- davisca at mit.edu
I have worked in the Voigt Lab at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from 20.109, and I've joined because of 20.109.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Class of 2015, Bachelor's in Biological Engineering, Cambridge, MA
- Worcester Academy, Class of 2011, Worcester, MA
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164