I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Bryce Bond
- Truman State University
- 100 E. Normal
- Kirksville, MO, USA etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Buckner Synthetic Biology Lab at Truman State University University. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM, Google, and the Registry of Standard Biological Parts. I've joined because Synthetic Biology Research Lab being created at TSU. Our lab is also a member of the Registry of Standard Biological Parts.
- Senior, Undergraduate, Truman State University
- Synthetic Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164