User:Benjamin E. Epstein
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Publications
- 5 Useful links
- 6 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2008
- Benjamin E. Epstein
- 410 Memorial Drive
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- MIT, 2010
- Biological Engineering
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2008
Year of Graduation
bepstein AT mit DOT edu
I am taking
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- Worked for 4 weeks in the Sive lab at the Whitehead; made RNA probes, did a bit of PCR
- Worked for a summer at the Mayo Clinic; studied bacterial superantigens in HLA-transgenic mice
- * Injected, sacrificed, and dissected mice; studied spleen cells with FACS, did an ELISA or two