User:Ben G. Fitzpatrick
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ben G. Fitzpatrick
- LMU Department of Mathematics
- 2726 University Hall
- 1 LMU Drive
- Los Angeles, CA 90045 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Mathematics Department at Loyola Marymount University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Kam Dahlquist of LMU, and I've joined to participate in Dahlquist's Lab wiki and to co-manage our course.
- 1988, PhD, Brown University, Division of Applied Mathematics
- 1986, ScM, Brown University, Division of Applied Mathematics
- 1983, MPS (Master of Probability and Statistics), Auburn University
- 1981, BS, Auburn University, Department of Mathematics
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here