I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ashley Rhoades
- Loyola Marymount University
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Major: Biomathematics(Individualized Studies)
- Expected graduation: May 2014
- Upper division courses: Introduction to Probability and Statistics, Survey of Biomathematics, Microbiology, Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, Advanced Probability and Statistics, Public Health
- My future career goal is to obtain a Masters in Public Health
- My favorite aspect of biology is the ability of life to adapt and work together.
- My favorite aspect of math is that it can be found everywhere and it's another way of understanding the world.
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164