Difference between revisions of "User:Ashley Rhoades"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
*[[Media:Biomath.pptx|Research Presentation 1]]
Revision as of 01:31, 26 February 2013
Survey of Biomathematics
- Major: Biomathematics(Individualized Studies)
- Expected graduation: May 2014
- Upper division courses: Introduction to Probability and Statistics, Survey of Biomathematics, Microbiology, Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, Advanced Probability and Statistics, Public Health
- My future career goal is to obtain a Masters in Public Health
- My favorite aspect of biology is the ability of life to adapt and work together.
- My favorite aspect of math is that it can be found everywhere and it's another way of understanding the world.
- I have no concerns about the course at this point.
- There is nothing I want the instructors to know.
1 LMU drive MS B-7927 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Individual Weekly Journals
- Ashley Rhoades Week 2
- Ashley Rhoades Week 3
- Ashley Rhoades Week 4
- Ashley Rhoades Week 5
- Ashley Rhoades Week 6
- Class Journal Week 1
- Class Journal Week 2
- Class Journal Week 3
- Class Journal Week 4
- Class Journal Week 5
- Class Journal Week 6