I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Anja Raschke
- Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry
- Weinberg 3
- D-06120 Halle (Saale) - Germany
- in 2007 I joined the Quint Lab for postdoctoral studies
- 2007, PhD, MLU Halle-Wittenberg / Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry (Wasternack Lab)
- 2000-2002 research fellowship (work on TSWV vector specificity of Thysanoptera), Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg, Institute of Zoology
- 2006, Diplom (~MSc), Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg, Institute of Genetics (U. Bonas Lab)
- 2001-2006 study of biology at the at the institute of biology at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg
- 2000-2001 study of political science at the at the institue of political science at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164