User:Andrew S. Gilder
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Andrew S. Gilder
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Hebert Lab at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
- 2007, BS, Millsaps College
- Control of gene transcription, cell cycle
- Nuclear body dynamics
- Hearst SM, Gilder AS, Negi SS, Davis MD, George EM, Whittom AA, Toyota CG, Husedzinovic A, Gruss OJ, and Hebert MD. Cajal-body formation correlates with differential coilin phosphorylation in primary and transformed cell lines. J Cell Sci. 2009 Jun 1;122(Pt 11):1872-81. DOI:10.1242/jcs.044040 |
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164