User:Andrew L. Chang
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Andrew L. Chang
- Stanford University
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Smolke Lab at Stanford University.
- Ph.D. candidate in Chemistry, Stanford University
- 2011, M.S. Bioengineering, Stanford University
- 2008, A.M. Chemistry, Harvard University
- 2008, A.B. Chemistry and Physics, Harvard College
- Chang AL, Wolf JJ, and Smolke CD. Synthetic RNA switches as a tool for temporal and spatial control over gene expression. Curr Opin Biotechnol. 2012 Oct;23(5):679-88. DOI:10.1016/j.copbio.2012.01.005 |
- Liang JC, Chang AL, Kennedy AB, and Smolke CD. A high-throughput, quantitative cell-based screen for efficient tailoring of RNA device activity. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012 Nov 1;40(20):e154. DOI:10.1093/nar/gks636 |