Difference between revisions of "User:Andrew L. Chang"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 23:55, 29 July 2012
- Andrew L. Chang
- Smolke Lab, Stanford University
- Y2E2 Building, Room B07
- 473 Via Ortega
- Stanford, CA 94305
- andrew.l.chang (at) stanford (dot) edu
- Ph.D. candidate in Chemistry, Stanford University
- 2011, M.S. Bioengineering, Stanford University
- 2008, A.M. Chemistry, Harvard University
- 2008, A.B. Chemistry and Physics, Harvard College
Engineering synthetic RNA devices to program biological systems and dynamically control gene expression in response to small molecule inputs. Applications toward cellular therapeutics and metabolic engineering.
- Chang AL, Wolf JJ, and Smolke CD. Synthetic RNA switches as a tool for temporal and spatial control over gene expression. Curr Opin Biotechnol. 2012 Oct;23(5):679-88. DOI:10.1016/j.copbio.2012.01.005 |
- Liang JC, Chang AL, Kennedy AB, and Smolke CD. A high-throughput, quantitative cell-based screen for efficient tailoring of RNA device activity. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012 Nov 1;40(20):e154. DOI:10.1093/nar/gks636 |