User:Andrew J. Alverson
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Andrew J. Alverson
- Indiana University
- 1001 E Third Street
- Bloomington, IN 47408
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2006, PhD, The University of Texas at Austin
- 2000, MS, Iowa State University
- 1997, BS, Grand Valley State University
- Organelle genomes
- Origins and recombination of the bacterial-sized multichromosomal mitochondrial genome of cucumber (Cucumis sativus)
The Plant Cell, in press.
Andrew J. Alverson, D.W. Rice, S. Dickinson, K. Berry, and J.D. Palmer.
- The model marine diatom Thalassiosira pseudonana likely descended from a freshwater ancestor in the genus Cyclotella
- The mitochondrial genome of the legume Vigna radiata and the analysis of recombination across short mitochondrial repeats.
- Extensive loss of translational genes in the structurally dynamic mitochondrial genome of the angiosperm Silene latifolia.