Difference between revisions of "User:Andreas Redel"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 13:32, 26 January 2011
Please refer to: Andreas Redel
Awards and Honors
- 2005-2006: Postdoctoral Fellowship, Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research (IZKF), Faculty of Medicine, University of Würzburg
- 2007: Highest award at the 54th German Meeting of Anesthesiologists for the talk entitled "Large-conductance Ca++activated K+channels (BKCa) mediate Anesthetic-induced preconditioning"
- Redel A, Lange M, Jazbutyte V, Lotz C, Smul TM, Roewer N, and Kehl F. Activation of mitochondrial large-conductance calcium-activated K+ channels via protein kinase A mediates desflurane-induced preconditioning. Anesth Analg. 2008 Feb;106(2):384-91, table of contents. DOI:10.1213/ane.0b013e318160650f |
- Redel A, Jazbutyte V, Smul TM, Lange M, Eckle T, Eltzschig H, Roewer N, and Kehl F. Impact of ischemia and reperfusion times on myocardial infarct size in mice in vivo. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2008 Jan;233(1):84-93. DOI:10.3181/0612-RM-308 |
- Muellenbach RM, Kredel M, Said HM, Klosterhalfen B, Zollhoefer B, Wunder C, Redel A, Schmidt M, Roewer N, and Brederlau J. High-frequency oscillatory ventilation reduces lung inflammation: a large-animal 24-h model of respiratory distress. Intensive Care Med. 2007 Aug;33(8):1423-33. DOI:10.1007/s00134-007-0708-x |
- Lange M, Redel A, Roewer N, and Kehl F. beta-Blockade Abolishes Anesthetic Preconditioning: Impact on Clinical Applicability. Anesthesiology. 2007 May;106(5):1062. DOI:10.1097/01.anes.0000265173.82995.e6 |
- Smul TM, Lange M, Redel A, Burkhard N, Roewer N, and Kehl F. Desflurane-induced preconditioning against myocardial infarction is mediated by nitric oxide. Anesthesiology. 2006 Oct;105(4):719-25.
- Lange M, Smul TM, Blomeyer CA, Redel A, Klotz KN, Roewer N, and Kehl F. Role of the beta1-adrenergic pathway in anesthetic and ischemic preconditioning against myocardial infarction in the rabbit heart in vivo. Anesthesiology. 2006 Sep;105(3):503-10.
- Eckle T, Grenz A, Köhler D, Redel A, Falk M, Rolauffs B, Osswald H, Kehl F, and Eltzschig HK. Systematic evaluation of a novel model for cardiac ischemic preconditioning in mice. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2006 Nov;291(5):H2533-40. DOI:10.1152/ajpheart.00472.2006 |
- Golenhofen N, Redel A, Wawrousek EF, and Drenckhahn D. Ischemia-induced increase of stiffness of alphaB-crystallin/HSPB2-deficient myocardium. Pflugers Arch. 2006 Jan;451(4):518-25. DOI:10.1007/s00424-005-1488-1 |
- Redel A, Baumgartner W, Golenhofen K, Drenckhahn D, and Golenhofen N. Mechanical activity and force-frequency relationship of isolated mouse papillary muscle: effects of extracellular calcium concentration, temperature and contraction type. Pflugers Arch. 2002 Nov;445(2):297-304. DOI:10.1007/s00424-002-0931-9 |