I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Andreas Birbach
- Medical University of Vienna
- Center for Physiology and Pharmacology
- Schwarzspanierstrasse 17
- A-1090 Vienna, Austria
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2006, PhD, University of Basel, Switzerland
- 2000, MS, University of Vienna, Austria
- Cellular plasticity in prostate cancer development
- Inflammatory diseases
- Transgenic animals
- Probasin-MerCreMer BAC allows inducible recombination in the mouse prostate
We created a mouse strain expressing an inducible form of the Cre recombinase in prostate epithelial cells.
Profilin, a multi-modal regulator of neuronal plasticity
// leave a comment about a paper here