User:Amy C. Liu
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Telephone #
- 4.7 Email
- 4.8 Have you taken or are you taking...
- 4.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.10 Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- 4.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 5 Useful links
- Amy Liu
- Email: amyliu [at] mit [dot] edu
- MIT Class of 2014
- Department of Biological Engineering
- Cancer metabolism
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Year of Graduation
amyliu AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics): currently taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry): completed
7.06 (Cell Biology): currently taking
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab): have not taken
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Yes, with mammalian cells
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- UROP in the Vander Heiden lab at Koch Institute. This past year, I worked a project that studies macropinocytosis.
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication: I've written a 15 page research paper (not published) for my senior research project in high school.
- Oral Communication: I have given powerpoint presentations on my senior research project in high school as well as in classes such as 20.310.
Anything else you would like us to know?
I love to dance and go watch Boston Ballet performances!