User:Allison K. Alix/Notebook/CHEM-581/2013/04/12
|Experimental Chemistry||<html><img src="/images/9/94/Report.png" border="0" /></html> Main project page|
<html><img src="/images/c/c3/Resultset_previous.png" border="0" /></html>Previous entry<html> </html>Next entry<html><img src="/images/5/5c/Resultset_next.png" border="0" /></html>
Part 1: Sonication of Hydrogels
1) Measure ~7.5mL of solution C
2) Sonicate for ~5 minutes at 15 watts
3) Filter using vacuum filtration (Filter used: Quantitative P8, Porosity: Coarse, Flow Rate: Fast)
4) Filter the filtrant once more through a nylon filter.
5) Take absorbance of remaining filtrant
6) Redisperse hydrogels on filter paper back into 10 mL phosphate buffer and observe under microscope
Part 2: Mixing ultrasonicated hydrogels
The following samples were prepared:
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.