I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Alexis Courbet
- Sysdiag laboratory, CNRS-Biorad
CAP DELTA 1682 Rue de la Valsiere CS 61003 34184 Montpellier CEDEX 4
- Montpellier, France
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the SysDiag laboratory. I learned about OpenWetWare when doing research on synthetic biology, and looking for protocols. I've joined because I am a PhD student in synthetic biology, and I have always supported open and free entreprises, especially when it has to do with educational, scientific, and intellectual purposes. I believe that collaboration between scientists and promotion of interdisciplinarity is the key to understand and engineer biology.
- 2012, 1st Year of PhD at Sysdiag laboratory, CNRS-Biorad
- 2012, MS in Molecular and Cellular Biophysics, Université Montpellier 1
- 2011, MS in Cellular and Molecular Biology, University Paris Sud 11
- 2010, BS, University Paris Sud 11
- Bacterial Biosensing systems
- Logical biochemical molecular networks
- Ex vivo biologicaly based logic systems
- a comment about a paper here