Difference between revisions of "User:Alexis Courbet"
Revision as of 15:58, 5 November 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Alexis Courbet
- Sysdiag laboratory, CNRS-Biorad, Montpellier, France
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I found you when doing research on synthetic biology, and looking for protocols., and I've joined because I am a PhD student in synthetic biology. I have always supported open and free entreprises, especially when it has to do with educational, scientific, and intellectual purposes. I believe that collaboration between scientists and promotion of interdisciplinarity is the key to understand and engineer biology..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here