User:Abigail E. Miller
- Abigail E. Miller
- American University
- 4400 Massachusetts Ave
- Washington, DC
- Email me through OpenWetWare
My research lab studies the interactions between proteins and aptamers using single molecule fluorescence methodologies at American University. I learned about OpenWetWare from other faculty, and I've joined to edit and contribute to the - AU Biomaterials Design Lab.
- postdoctoral fellow at the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- PhD, University of California, Berkeley
- BS, Cornell University
- Detection of Biomarkers in Biological Media
- Interactions between proteins and aptamers
- Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy (FCS and FCCS), FRET
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here