User:Abeer M. Al-Ghananeem
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Abeer M. Al-Ghananeem
- Professor and Associate Dean of Research and Graduate Program, Sullivan University College of Pharmacy
- 2100 Gardiner Lane, Louisville KY, 40205.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 1999, PhD, University of Kentucky
- 1999, MS, University of Kentucky
- 1993, B.Sc, Jordan University
- Drug Development
- Targeted Delivery
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Al-Ghananeem AM, Malkawi AH, and Crooks PA. Bioavailability of Δ⁹-tetrahydrocannabinol following intranasal administration of a mucoadhesive gel spray delivery system in conscious rabbits. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2011 Mar;37(3):329-34. DOI:10.3109/03639045.2010.513009 |
- Al-Ghananeem AM, Abbassi M, Shrestha S, Raman G, Wulff H, Pereira L, and Ansari A. Formulation-based approach to support early drug discovery and development efforts: a case study with enteric microencapsulation dosage form development for a triarylmethane derivative TRAM-34; a novel potential immunosuppressant. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2010 May;36(5):563-9. DOI:10.3109/03639040903329554 |
leave a comment about a paper here