<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
Social activities and events organized through the Undergraduate Student Board provide an opportunity for students in different phases of their undergraduate careers to interact and relax in the midst life at MIT.
Every once in a while (about once a semester), the BE department hosts a large social event for all faculty, students, and staff. Traditions have included a Fall BBQ, a late-summer ChemE/BE BBQ, a spring BE sports picnic with student-faculty softball, croquet, bocce..., and many more.
- First week in April: "Meet Your Associate Advisors" Study Break/Dinner Event
- Monday, March 17, 6-8:30pm: T-shirt Joint Study Break
- Tuesday, February 12, 7:30pm: BE Kickoff
- Wednesday, February 6, 11:59pm: Platforms Due For Elections
- Friday, December 14, 5:30pm: BE Department Holiday Party
- November 15, 8pm: T-Shirt Voting Study Break