Latest revision as of 06:30, 20 February 2008
<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting
February 12th 2008
56-3rd floor 5:30pm
- decide on design
- let BE students know the problem
- figure out how to deal with it
- Iny show print-outs of designs
- ASA updates
- password: beboard
- sn: busybeboard
- reserve rooms: web/campus_activities/www
- BE Curriculum updates
- interest already expressed by a sophomore
- BE Associate Advisors
- how advertise for more?
- Dawn – did you email the people on the list from Linda Griffith?
- BE UG students meet with possible BE faculty
- Doug proposed Friday Feb 22, 12:30-1:30
- Through email Dawn, Emilenne, Mike and Marta agreed to have the times alternate between 10:30-11:30 and 12:30-1:30 (multiple faculty possibilities will visit) to capture all possible BE UG Board members.
- No collective to response to Doug yet - Who emails him and with what time?
- Senior Dinner
- Museum of Science
- Title of event?
- Date - May 14th or Weds of Senior Week?
- Idea from Non-BE Board member:
- Class email lists (w/o profs or admins)
- BE Seniors have one, as does Course 16
- Increase class bonding, homework help, etc.
- Next Meeting – when?