<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting
Coffee House, 3rd Floor Student Center
- Welcome and Attendance
- Associate Advising
- Study Breaks
- Drop Date Study Break: 9:30 PM, Be Undergrad Lounge, CHEESECAKE FROM THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY, April 23rd
- Grad School event with Grad Students and Seniors
- April 28th, 7:30pm (56-614 reserved by Cathy)- confirmed by Bryan Owens
- Ordering food
- ROUND TABLE BE ELECTIVES discussion lunch with seniors
- thoughts on how they went?
- compiling the data, talk to Cathy?
- Budget Meeting
- our budget is in good shape
- Alex--write up proposal?
- UG Lounge
- posters - cathy gave us new tape, only enough for one poster
- Emzo emailing Doug about the GCSF poster
- Cathy is ordering new whiteboards (15x5)
- We have the money to buy a more comfortable chair, etc
- BE Gear Ideas
- sweatshirts, winter hat, pencils
- Mugs - Alex - updates?
- Alex will run by next week
- They are really cheap if you get nice "beer" mugs
- coffee mugs are around 10 dollars each
- will they front mugs?
- Cathy has vendor catalogue
- Message on lounge board "BE Tumbler or Mug? Tally"
- Course 20 Rep for SWE event
- Monday, May 4th, 6-8pm
- Start a pre-orientation program (Emjay)
- Maybe do it with course 10 (Emjay will get more information from the course 9 coordinator)
- Emjay will email Prof. Lauffen. about doing the program
- Emjay will also talk to Orientation people
- The BioTECH
- Mike Yee/Maryelise wrote about BEUB
- Lunches with BE Faculty
- Lecture Series
- Do we still want to me to go over our respective events?
- Senior going away lunch? (Cathy mentioned this at our meeting)
- Next BEUB meeting =