The BioBricks Foundation:BPA
- The BioBrick Public Agreement is a proposed legal framework.
- The purpose of the BPA is to enable the free exchange and use of standard biological parts.
- The current BPA version is v1DRAFT.
- The BPA is not yet intended for use by contributors or users of standard biological parts.
- Your feedback is requested via email to "endy" or "grewal" at biobricks dot org.
- Download the current version of the BPA.
- Download or watch a presentation introducing the BioBrick Public Agreement.
- Download presentation (PDF, 1.1mb)
- Watch presentation ([link], <name> service)