Difference between revisions of "The BioBricks Foundation:BPA"
m (The BioBricksFoundation:BPA moved to The BioBricks Foundation:BPA: making consistent with other pages)
Revision as of 06:35, 19 October 2009
- The BioBrick Public Agreement is a proposed legal framework.
- The purpose of the BPA is to enable the free exchange and use of standard biological parts.
- The current BPA version is Version 1, DRAFT.
- The BPA is not yet intended for use by contributors or users of standard biological parts.
- Your feedback is requested via email to "endy" or "grewal" at biobricks dot org.