- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:29, 6 April 2012 (EDT):Images need citations. Chili peppers are tiny?
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:29, 6 April 2012 (EDT):There's a nice presentation posted many places online, including here, which seems to contain unpublished computational modeling of more complex circuits and pattern formation, but without any wet lab work.
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:29, 6 April 2012 (EDT):Your references aren't working correctly: the syntax for the end of the line is pmid=12219076
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:44, 6 April 2012 (EDT): Spelling: "achieved". First sentence of "Synthetic pattern formation..." needs help.
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:44, 6 April 2012 (EDT):Has anything "useful" ever been done with synthetic pattern formation? Do you think it would be possible to get noncircular colony growth for _E. coli_ (or noncircular spreading in soft agar) by putting one of these circuits in that would "sector" the colony and change how it spread or something like that?