Synthetic Biology:Related links
<wikionly> Go to http://syntheticbiology.org/ </wikionly>
Synthetic Biology is
A) the design and construction of new biological parts, devices, and systems, and
B) the re-design of existing, natural biological systems for useful purposes.
- Berkeley Center for Synthetic Biology
- Boston University's Applied Biodynamics Laborary
- University of Cambridge
- ETH Zurich Synthetic Biology Workgroup
- Piet Herdewijn's "Orthosome" Project at KU Leuven, Belgium
- Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center (site, wiki)
- University of Texas Center for Systems & Synthetic Biology
- Amyris Biotechnologies
- Blue Heron Biotechnology, Inc.
- CODA Genomics
- Codon Devices, Inc.
- DNA 2.0
- LS9, Inc.
- Synthetic Genomics, Inc.
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.