This is an active list of schools and labs that support graduate study in synthetic biology.
<wikionly> Please add to and revise as appropriate.
Currently, programs are listed by school in alphabetical order.
Example labs and departments are listed too.</wikionly>
- Boston University
- Jim Collins, Biomedical Engineering
- Tim Gardner, Biomedical Engineering
- Francis Arnold, Chemical Engineering
- Michael Elowitz, Biology & Applied Physics
- Christina Smolke, Chemical Engineering & Bioengineering
- Lingchong You, Biomedical Engineering
- Jingdong Tian
- Harvard Medical School
- George Church, Genetics
- Pamela Silver, Systems Biology
- Angela Belcher, Biological Engineering & Materials Science
- Drew Endy, Biological Engineering
- Kristala Jones-Prather, Chemical Engineering
- Tom Knight, EECS and CSAIL
- Alexander van Oudenaarden, Physics
- Ron Weiss, EECS and Molecular Biology
- UC Berkeley
- Adam Arkin, Bioengineering
- Jay Keasling, Bioengineering & Chemical Engineering
- UC San Francisco
- Wendell Lim
- Chris Voigt
- UT Austin
- Andy Ellington
- Edward Marcotte
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.