Difference between revisions of "Springer Lab:Microscopes"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 07:26, 10 May 2011
Nikon Ti microscope)
User / Date / Duration
- find out more about the Nikon Ti on the official Nikon website (http://www.nikoninstruments.com/ti/)
- the Nikon Ti is equipped with a perfect focus unit (http://www.microscopyu.com/articles/livecellimaging/perfectfocus.html)
- the microscope is controlled by Micro-Manager (http://micro-manager.org/)
- control via Matlab is also possible (https://valelab.ucsf.edu/~nico/MMwiki/index.php/Matlab_Configuration)
- Scion CFW-1612M (Bf/Phase camera, E100 port, 12-bit, dimension: 1600 x 1200, pixel size: 4.40 um x 4.40 um)
- Hamamatsu Orca R2 (Bf/Fluorescence camera, R100 port, 12- and 16-bit, dimension: 1344 x 1024, pixel size: 6.45 um x 6.45 um)
- 1. DAPI (Semrock LF405-A: excitation 390/40, dichroic 405, emission 452/45)
- 2. CFP (excitation 438/24, dichroic 458, emission 483/32)
- 3. GFP (excitation 472/30, dichroic 495, emission 520/35)
- 4. YFP (excitation 500/24, dichroic 520, emission 542/27)
- 5. RFP (excitation 562/40, dichroic 593, emission 641/75), this filter was designed for true RFPs like mCherry
- 6. Bf/Phase
filters for the lasers
- Install new DAPI filter set. A new cfg file was genereated for micromanager.
- 2011.05.06 Install new versions of micromanager 1.3.46, 1.3.41
- 2011.05.06 Changed drivers versions from
Ti Control: Ver 1.0.54
Ti SDK: Ver 1.0.78
Eclipse Ti: Ver.V.2.10
- Matlab problems with PSF. Cannot detect the state of the PSF.
- The PSF does not engage when moving in several positions of the plate.