- October 13, 2011: Whitney Stoppel will present a poster at the annual BMES meeting in Hartford, CT entitled "Perfluorocarbon addition and its effect on the transport of biomolecules in alginate hydrogels"
- October 15, 2011: Sarena Horava will present a poster at the annual BMES meeting in Hartford, CT entitled "Terminal Sterilization of Composite Alginate Hydrogels"
- December 8, 2011: Whitney Stoppel will give a seminar in the ChemE department at UMass Amherst on her recent work in the field of biomaterials and tissue engineering
- February 15, 2012: Sue Roberts will lead a chalk talk for the CBI program on recent work with Taxus cell suspension cultures
- April 11, 2012: Whitney Stoppel will give a chalk talk for the CBI program on recent work with alginate hydrogels and mESCs