- April 11, 2012: Whitney Stoppel will give a chalk talk for the CBI program on recent work in measuring the cellular microenvironment within biomaterials.
- April 30, 2012: Susan Roberts will give a talk at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY on recent work in the laboratory.
Upcoming Poster Presentations
- March 27, 2012: Sarah Wilson will present a poster at the annual ACS meeting in San Diego, CA entitled "Metabolic engineering of Taxus suspension cultures for enhanced production of paclitaxel."
Recent Talks and Presentations
- February 15, 2012: Susan Roberts will lead a chalk talk for the CBI program on recent work with Taxus cell suspension cultures.
- December 8, 2011: Whitney Stoppel gave a seminar in the ChemE department at UMass Amherst on her recent work in the field of biomaterials and tissue engineering.
- October 28, 2011: Susan Roberts gave a seminar at UC Davis entitled Plant Cellular Engineering for Natural Product Synthesis as part of the Biotechnology Program's Seminar Series.
- October 15, 2011: Sarena Horava presented a poster at the annual BMES meeting in Hartford, CT entitled "Terminal sterilization of composite alginate hydrogels."
- October 13, 2011: Whitney Stoppel presented a poster at the annual BMES meeting in Hartford, CT entitled "Perfluorocarbon addition and its effect on the transport of biomolecules in alginate hydrogels."