Replace this sentence with a brief description of the protocol and its goal.
- 2000 mL flask
- acetone (in flammables cabinet below fume hood in room 113B)
- 5 glass jars
- pH paper
- concentrated sulfuric acid
- top-loading balance (1 decimal place)
- ANKOM Daisy incubator and jars
- analytical balance
- drying oven at 105°C
- zip-loc bags with dessicant pouches (recently recharged at 105°C)
- hazardous waste containers
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 2 has some additional information that goes with it. i.e. Keep at 4°C.
- Step 3
- Step 3 has multiple sub-steps within it.
- Enumerate each of those.
- ALWAYS add acid to water and work in fume hood when making 72% sulfuric acid
Relevant papers and books
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.