Renhao Li Lab:Lab Members
- (and their next position)
- Shi-Zhong Luo, postdoc
- Associate Professor, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Nan Lu, technician
- graduate student, Baylor College of Medicine
- Sankaranarayanan Srinivasan, graduate student
- Postdoc, Baylor College of Medicine
- Xi Mo, graduate student
- Associate Professor, Shanghai Children's Medical Center, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Nam Nguyen, technician
- graduate student, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Wenjun Yang, postdoc
- Assistant Professor, East China Normal University
- Rong Yan, visiting graduate student
- Instructor, Jiangsu Institute of Hematology, First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University
- Chen Liu, postdoc
- Postdoc, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
If you are interested in joining the lab ...
If you are a prospective graduate student, please apply first to the Biochemistry, Cell & Developmental Biology Graduate Program at Emory University. Remember you will have 3 lab rotations in your first year of graduate school before making a decision on which lab to join.
Two postdoctoral research positions are currently (November 2011) available to study protein ectodomain shedding. One is to define the function of ectodomain shedding of platelet glycoprotein Ib-alpha and to develop tools that modulate its activity. The other is to discover novel cell-specific pathways that regulate ectodomain shedding of adhesion receptors in blood cells. Both positions require Ph.D. degree in biology, chemistry or related fields, and applicants should be proficient in molecular and cell biology techniques. Interested applicants should send a brief letter describing their graduate work, the projects that he/she is interested in pursuing, curriculum vitae including bibliography, and names of three references to renhao.li (a) emory.edu.