Creating a New Protocol
- In the search box on the lefthand side navigation bar, type
Protocol name. If it is a protocol specific to your lab, type
LabName:Protocol name(be sure and replace
LabNamewith your PI's last name like
- You should see a page come up with a message saying "There is no page titled "Protocol name". You can create this page." If you don't see this message then that means a page with that name already exists. You'll need to choose a different protocol name. File:SearchforProtocol.tiff
- Click on the create this page link.
- View and copy the source from the protocols template into your new page and begin editing. Make sure you are not editing this page.
- Check your work by clicking the http://openwetware.org/images/2/28/ShowPreviewButton.jpg button.
- Save the changes by clicking ... and you're off.