Difference between revisions of "Pengwang"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<div style="padding: 10px; color: #ffffff; background-color: #
<div style="padding: 10px; color: #ffffff; background-color: #; width: 800px">
Revision as of 20:57, 21 September 2012
I run a lab at Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences, which is located in a scenic town on Hainan Island in China.
- Peng Wang
- Associate Professor
- Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences
- Address: Baodao New Town, Danzhou, Hainan Province, China
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2008, PhD, Fudan University
- 2002, Bachelor of Agronomy, South China Agricultural University
- Identification and purification of biologically active molecules in medicinal plants.
- Characterization of metabolic pathways and their regulations of biologically active molecules.
- Emergence and evolution of metabolic pathways in plants.