- Pecinka A, Abdelsamad Ahmed, Vu GTH. Hidden genetic nature of epigenetic natural variation in plants. Trends in Plant Science in press (2013) Full text
- de Meaux J, Pecinka A. The Arabidopsis genus: An emerging model to elucidate the molecular basis of interspecific differences in transposable element activity. Mobile Genetic Elements 2:142-144 (2012). PDF
- Pecinka A, Mittelsten Scheid O. Stress-induced chromatin changes: A critical view on their heritability. Plant Cell Physiology doi: 10.1093/pcp/pcs044 (2012). PDF
- Alcázar R, Pecinka A, Aarts MGM, Fransz PF, Koornneef M. Signals of speciation within Arabidopsis thaliana in comparison with its relatives. Curr Opin Plant Biol 15:205-211 (2012). abstract
- 2013-10-01: Mariana Diaz starts her PhD in the group
- 2013-09-30: Lab field trip to Altenahr more
- 2013-09-24: Andreas successfully defended his PhD at the University of Halle-Wittenberg. Congratulations!
- 2013-08-14: The review "Hidden genetic nature of plant epigenetic natural variation" was published in Trends in Plant Science Full text