- de Meaux J, Pecinka A. The Arabidopsis genus: An emerging model to elucidate the molecular basis of interspecific differences in transposable element activity. Mobile Genetic Elements 2:142-144 (2012). PDF
- Pecinka A, Mittelsten Scheid O. Stress-induced chromatin changes: A critical view on their heritability. Plant Cell Physiology doi: 10.1093/pcp/pcs044 (2012). PDF
- Alcázar R, Pecinka A, Aarts MGM, Fransz PF, Koornneef M. Signals of speciation within Arabidopsis thaliana in comparison with its relatives. Curr Opin Plant Biol 15:205-211 (2012). abstract
- Pecinka A, Fang W, Rehmsmeier M, Levy AA, Mittelsten Scheid O. Polyploidization increases meiotic recombination frequency in Arabidopsis. BMC Biology 9:24 (2011). PDF
- 2013-04-22: New post-doc Andreas Finke started in the group
- 2013-02-05: Next-generation sequencing grant from the Max Planck Society approved for funding.
- 2013-02-05 - 07: Pecinka lab organized COST Action UV4Growth school "Molecular toolkit for applied UV-B research"