Difference between revisions of "Paul Magnano: Week 12 Individual Journal"
(add #5 of week 12 assign)
Revision as of 14:59, 11 April 2013
Analyzing and Interpreting STEM Results
- Profile #9 selected
- Why did you select this profile? In other words, why was it interesting to you?
- I selected this profile because it seemed interesting that the genes were immediately down-regulated at the early time points but later up-regulated as time increased. This seemed indicative of some necessary change being made and then corrected as the intended action resulted.
- How many genes belong to this profile?
- How many genes were expected to belong to this profile?
- What is the p value for the enrichment of genes in this profile?
- 2.0 E-49
- How many GO terms are associated with this profile at p value <0.05?
- How many GO terms are associated with this profile with a corrected p value <0.05?