< OpenWetWare:Software | Projects/Lab Notebooks
- User:Michael_Schneider (contacted)
- User:Katherine_K._Jacobs (contacted)
- User:Federico_Castro_M (contacted)
- User:Dileep_D._Monie (contacted)
"I like it. Now I can easily manage multiple projects. The dynamic calendar is nice. I haven't tried the search function but I'm sure it'll come in handy.
The only bug I've notice so far is on the entry pages. Some entries show "< Previous entry" and "Next entry >" links, while others just show a "< Previous entry" link (even though there are entries for future dates). I would also like to see the "my lab notebook" link added to the upper right and have it link to the new notebook. I'm sure I'll think of other things as I use it more."
- Melbourne - User:Honza83 (contacted)
- Caltech - User:Josh_K._Michener (contacted)
- Kyoto University - iGEM[dot]Kyoto[at]gmail[dot]com (contacted)
- University of Washington - User:Ingrid_Swanson (contacted)
- Johns Hopkins University - JHU[dot]iGEM[at]gmail[dot]com (contacted)
- Brown University - User:Neil_J._Parikh (contacted)
- University of Hawaii - User:Norman_Wang (contacted)
- University of Warsaw - User:Pawel_Krawczyk (contacted)
- MIT - User:Chia-Yung_Wu (contacted)