Revision as of 13:49, 21 February 2006 by Reshma P. Shetty (added suggestion from today's meeting)
Please post any ideas you have about OpenWetWare software development here.
- Using "tags" (similar to sites such as delicious or flikr) so end-users could help categorize protocols with minimal effort. This idea was suggested by Ishan.
- Discussion boards similar to these found on the Fluwiki site. Actually, there are a number of cool things on the Fluwiki site that might be worth implementing:
- Multiple image upload (or upload of a directory of images).
- This would be very desirable. There are some posts on the mediawiki message boards saying that this is on the list of things to do so maybe this could be done in collaboration with the mediawiki community?
- Tailored Special:Recentchanges viewing so that you could look at all the recent changes associated with a particular namespace like BE.109 or Synthetic Biology or the Mimulus Community. It helps new users track those changes that they care about more easily.