Difference between revisions of "OpenWetWare:Software/Feature list"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
*User management system - overall works well, but there are some open bugs that need to get sorted out.
*User management system- overall works well, but there are some open bugs that need to get sorted out.
Revision as of 05:58, 16 July 2007
- Jason R. Kelly 22:44, 15 July 2007 (EDT): I moved the complete feature list to the talk page, this is just the list of the 'top priority' features as identified by the SC at the July meeting.
- Publish to OpenWetWare button for private wiki's and external wiki's
- Seeding of user pages upon account creation
- Auto-generation of lab notebooks
Tools that allow for dissemination of OWW content to other sites / outlets
- Wiki to Word/PDF converter (and vice-versa)
- Move last item edited to the top of the page / consider color coding for when it's been edited recently
- Pligg system for article ranking
- OpenWetWare:Feature list/User management system - overall works well, but there are some open bugs that need to get sorted out.