OpenWetWare:How to join
Simply email admin AT openwetware DOT org with subject "new account". Feel free to email regardless of whether you are an individual, a student group, a lab or some other type of organization. Just having an interest in biological science or biological engineering is sufficient to join OpenWetWare.
We are trying to keep the barrier to access for scientists as low as possible. However, we would appreciate if you could provide us with some information about yourself:
- Your name.
- Your email address (will be used rarely, for administrative purposes).
- Your preferred username (usually some combination of your first and last name, or simply the part of your email address before the @ sign, preferably without underscores). Also, check out the User list if you are worried a username is taken.
- Your academic/industrial affiliation (if available).
- A short description of why you would like to join (i.e., 1 sentence).
- How you heard about us (to give us an indication of where we need to focus our efforts to recruit new users).